Sunday, October 7, 2007

Chicago's weather

Chicago's weather is ridiculous. You can safely say that Chicago doesn't have seasons. A good example of weather fluctuations in Chicago is the Marathon today. Almost 250 people were sent to the hospital and one pronounced dead due to heat related issues. I remember last year during the Chicago Marathon, it was a chilly October day and I had to close my dorm window. Another time, I forgot which April, actually two Aprils, when it snowed... It was April!!! Birds should be chirping, tulips should be growing, and that snow should have been rain! And of course, when it's cold, it gets bone chilling cold, and when it gets hot, it get scorching hot. It might sound like I'm complaining, but everyone who has lived in Chicago for a while can relate with me.

No comments: